Dear Members and Friends of Holy Cross Parish,
We are delighted to announce that on June 12, 2021, between 9:00A.M. and 2:00P.M., our Church will be hosting a rummage sale in our Parish Hall.
We are asking you to donate all those items that seem to accumulate on their own. We are counting on your enthusiastic support in the form of donated goods, volunteering to help with various chores, and of course by being our most savvy shoppers on the date of the sale. We guarantee that there will be a treasure for everyone! Please spread the word and start packing those boxes and get them ready to be dropped off at the church on June 10th and 11th between 10:00AM and 12 noon.
What we need:
- Clothing (clean, un-damaged, un-stained)
- Accessories (bags, wallets, suitcases, hats, belts, gloves, umbrellas etc)
- Bed and bath (towels, linen etc)
- Kitchenware (pots, pans, baking sheets etc)
- House decor, bric-a-brac (curtains, carpets, wreaths, ceramics etc)
- Small and easily movable pieces of furniture (side tables, stools, coat racks, shoe racks etc)
- Small appliances (toasters, mixers, coffee makers etc)
- Children’s books, puzzles, toys
- Shopping bags and disposable masks (for customers who don’t have them on the day of the sale)
- Other sellable items not mentioned above
What we do not need:
- Stuffed animals (out of abundance of caution!)
- Damaged, broken, oversized items (requiring extra labor that we are unable to offer)
Thank you in advance for your help!
Please feel free to contact any one of us with questions, suggestions, help offerings
The Yard Sale Coordinating Committee